My son goes to Central Park Zoo for school field trip today.
He cried because I cannot go to school field trip with him. I feel so guilty but I made his favorite lunch! School asked us to bring disposal so simple and easy.
I hope he enjoy his trip.
I made disposal lunch for preschooler easy to eat outside.
This is what I packed for lunch.
- meal ball sandwich: I made with Slider Rolls with meatball, lettuce. I added little eyes with slice cheese and nori sheet (sea weed) and wrapped with plastic. For cheek, I cut washi tape and stick on the plastic.
- edamame and cherry tomato in snack zip-log bag
- water bottle wrapped with little origami paper for his name tag
- Gogo squeez apple sauce (apple cherry flovor)
- 1 napkin
- Wet towel with snack zip-log bag
- fruit snack
- rice cracker (his favorite snack)
I draw baymax in brown bag and packed all in the bag!!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!