Thanksgiving is around the corner. What are you cooking?
This sandwich idea came from the pinterest and I just made this turkey inspired sandwich for my son’s breakfast in this weekend.
You can already guess but this is the how I make this sandwich.
Whole wheat bread, cream cheese, green and red apples, slice cheese, nori sheet, carrot, salt, lemon juice.
- Cut sliced bread round shape with cookie cutter and lightly toasted.
- Filled cream cheese (or peanut butter or your son’s favorite sandwich)
- Prepare water in the bowl. Add 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Cut apple thinly and cut into half. Soak salted water right away. This prevent apple from browning.
- Use slice cheese and nori for eye, and carrot, and apple skin for mouth.
I wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!
Here is Cute Turkey Platter too