We had small family gathering for The Mid-Autumn Festival cerebration at our place on last Sunday.
I prepared salad as one of appetizer for guest with ginger dressing. You provably had this dressing in Japanese Restaurant before, you usually have in Japanese restaurant.
Here is recipe…
This radish mushroom decoration idea came from this site, and I added cherry tomato lady bug made from cherry tomato, olive, and cream cheese!
Here is the ginger dressing recipe.
- ½ cup ginger cut into cubes
- 1 cup carrot cut into cubes
- 2 cup onion cut into cubes
- 1 cup celery cut into cubes
- ¾ cup rice vinegar
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1½ cup vegetable oil (canola)
- 2-3 Tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- lemon juice, sesame oil (option)
- mix all ingredients in blender about 40 seconds.
- Serve with your favorite salad