My 2 year old son loves this book-“How Do Dinosaurs Play with Their Friends?” and he wants me to read everyay before going to bed. So i got this dinosaur sandwich idea from the book.
So I added this Dinosaur sandwich on cream stew.
I used cream stew with this recipe but I added 2 whole corns and cauliflower.
I make dinosaur sandwich with following ingredients.
- 1 small round shape bun for body and mouth
- 1 slice bread bottom of the body
- Egg salad (or your favorite salad)
- steam green bean for body
- slice cheese for eyes
- norisheet for eyes
- fried spaghetti noodle
- carrot, broccoli for decoration
You can use any vegetable instead of green bean such as cucumber etc and make your own dinosaur sandwich.