Have you ever seen movie My Neighbor Totoro?
Totoro is character in “My Neighbor Totoro“, an animated film made in Japan.
It is looks like cross between a raccoon and an owl and very cute.
I made Totoro bun for my son in last weekend.
Here is the step to make Totoro bun.
- 1 bun
- Potato salad (or your favorite ingredients for sandwich)
- ⅛ Nori sheet
- 1 Bread crusts
- 2 pasta noodle Fried
- Cut bun into half.
- Takeout white part with spoon and fill them with potato salad.
- Cut slice cheese 2 set of small rouhnd shape for eyes. and cut slice cheese as picture shown for belly.
- stick each part of slice cheese using mayonnaise
- Cut nori small round shape for eyes with nori punch. If you do not have nori cutter, use small scissor to cut small shape.
- Cut nori small strips with scissor and place on the slice cheese.
- Cut nori 2 triangle shapes for nose. Use mayonnaise to stick them
- Cut Bread crusts shape of ears.
- make a small slit in on the top of bun with scissor and attach crust into bun
- attach fried noodle on the bun for beard. (3 noodles in each side)