My son’s appetite was back to normal from sickness in last week but he still do not eat some veggies especially green vegetable.
I added some veggie he does not eat like onion, cucumber in potato salad. Usually he does not eat potato but he loves eating this potato salad.
Recipe is easy and simple.
- 3 potatoes chopped
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 small cucumber
- ½ small carrot
- ½ onion
- 1 teaspoon salt (to boil water for potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 5-6 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cucumber (garnish)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- put your chopped potatoes in a microwave safe container ( I used lekue silicone steamer) add about 3-4 tabalspoon of water and sprinkle salt. put them in microwave 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Cut all vegetable very thinly using slicer or peeler and sptinkle water and leave for a while. squeeze them to remove excess water.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes and add apple cider vinegar mix well.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together well refrigerate until chilled.
- You can add asian mustard if you like.
- Prepare any round mold on the plate.
- Add potato salad bottom of the layer
- Then add siced cherry tomatoes on the second layer
- Then add potato salad again.
- Decorate your potato salad with your favorite veggies.