Mother’s day is coming up soon. Do you have any plan this weekend?
I make this flower decorated pinchos in past weekend and it may be good idea for mother’s day party appetizer?
Pinchos is bite-size snacks with tooth picks and usually served in Spanish tapas bars.
- Non-fried Chicken Karaage – oven fried chicken
- 1 cucumber
- 8 toothpicks
- 4 cherry tomatos
- Cream cheese (option)
- Cut cherry tomato like flower shape. you can refer this page for flower cherry tomato
- take out seeds and add fill the cream cheese. If you don not like cream cheese, fill something else.
- Peel cucumber with potato peeler This type of peeler may be good for this.
- Cut the 2 parts in each sliced cucumber as following photo.
- Engage 2 notchs toger. Please refer the following photo.
- Skewer with toothpicks.