My son really like cheese now even he does not like milk at all. I added his favorite cheese on his sandwich.
This is sandwich I make for him in last week
Here is the recipe for ladybug sandwich.
- 2 slice whole wheat slice bread
- 8 green bean steamed
- egg salad or tuna salad or your favorite ingredients for sandwich
- 2 yellow slice cheese (I used Kraft Singles American)
- 1 white chedder slice cheese (I used Kraft Singles White American)
- ⅛ red bell pepper
- Prepare 4 round shape slice bread
- Add steamed green bean for legs
- Cover with slice bread on the top
- Cut yellow slice cheese as picture shown below.
- place on the top of the bread and add hole with cutter.
- Cut12 round shape of red bell pepper add them in the holes.
- Add eye white slice cheese and nori.