This is another dish I was thinking for Cinco de mayo. This is summer roll with black bean colorful salsa.
You can wrap your favorite ingredients and create your own summer roll.
- Eden Organic Black Beans 1 cup
- ½ cup corn
- ⅛ cup edamame beans
- ¼ cup Red bell pepper diced
- 3 Tablespoon cilantro minced
- 1 ripe avocado
- garlic powder
- lime juice
- cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- round rice paper wrappers
- Cream cheese
- lettuce leaves, shredded
- your favorite salsa
- For black beans, remove with strainer, rinse under cold water, then drain.
- mix all rest of salsa salad ingredients.
- Fill bowl with warm water.
- Add 1 rice paper sheet and remove from water.(sheet will still be stiff in a few spots).
- Lay four shredded lettuce, and pinch of other ingredients (salsa, cream cheese) onto bottom of sheet.
- Fold bottom of rice sheet over filling, then fold in ends and roll into tight roll.
- Place roll, seam side down, on plate.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets.
- Cover with damp paper towel and plastic wrap
- Serve with your favorite salsa