I invite my friend last weekend and this is that I preparedhis sushi roll made from ingredients from bi bim bop that I introduced earlier.
I cooked other sushi roll but here is Bi bim bop sushi roll recipe.
- 2-3 bowl cooked rice
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp water
- salt & sugar
- vegetable oil
- your favorite namul
- 2-3 nori sheet
- sesame leaf
- Mix all rice ingredients. Cover with a wet kitchen towel then plastic wrap and set aside.
- egg omelet: Mix all ingredients very well. In a small fry pan, add a small amount of oil and wipe the pan with kitchen paper. Add half of the egg in the pan and quickly tilt the pan in a circular motion to coat egg mixture evenly to make very thin round egg omelet. Set aside.
- Place a sushi-roll mat on a cutting board. Place one nori on the rolling mat shiny side down.
- Spread the rice on top evenly with wet hands. Leave about a inch at the top of the nori empty of the rice.
- Arrange all fillings. You cannot roll if you put too much.
- Using the rolling mat, carefully lift the edge and start rolling.
- cut into 6 pieces. Use wet, sharp knife.