Past weekend my son did not have much appetite because of jet lag! PLUS he started to refuse to drink whole milk.
I have been worrying if he get enough nutrition. So I cooked brown rice with quinoa and amaranth and make nutritious rice ball with his favorite car shape!!
- ½-1 bowl brown rice (I added quinoa and amaranth when I cook this brown rice)
- ½ boiled egg minced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon grilled salmon (option)
- Slice cheese
- cooked carrot
- add minced egg and mayonnaise into brown rice and mix. then add pinch salt.
- add grilled salmon inside of riceball, and make car shape rice ball.
- Cut nori and place on the rice ball.
- cut slice cheese and carrot and plcve them necessary part.