My Son loves Micky mouse. He like to hold Micky Mouse stuffed animal before going to bed.
This is Micky mouse silhouette lunch that I make yesterday.
He enjoyed eating this lunch.
- ½ bowl cooked Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Grilled Salmon
- Sesame seeds
- Aonori (green seaweed) – option
- 1 sheet Nori
- 1 sheet slice cheese
- 1 slice boiled (or steamed) carrot
- Mix all ingredients of [Rice ball] and make 2 rice ball
- When rice is hot, wrap the rice balls with Nori. (You do not have to cover all area with Nori) And wrap with plastic. set a side.
- Cut nori sheet round shape with scissor. prepare 8 round shape.
- Place round nori sheet on the slice cheese round shape. (use only 4 nori sheet) Cut same size of nori using toothpick.
- Add Nori back side of cheese you sliced.
- Cut steam carrot heart shape. Add some hole in it using straw.
- carve in center of rice ball till ⅓ from top with wet knife.
- lard in round slice cheese and carrot in 2 rice ball
- Plate them as you like.