Oyaki is a Japanese grilled or pan-fried dumpling filled with a savory.
I used curry flavored sweet potato mix with cheese.
Tomorrow is St.Patrick day so I added little green decoration.
- 350g Sweet potato sliced
- Vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 30g shredded your favorite cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper to adjust taste.
- Add 2-3 Tablespoon water and sliced sweet potato and cover plastic wrap. put it in microwave in about 6-7 minutes or until potato soften enough/
- Put them into the bowl and mush sweet potato.
- Add all ingredients and make bite size round shape like little hamburg
- Heat 2 of the tbsp of vegetable oil in a saucepan, add them to cook on both side.