It is really beautiful weather yesterday. When weather get hot, I want to eat something spicy generally.
So I decided to cook Thai Curry.
I coked Jasmine rice in the other day, but here is the recipe if you like.
Here is the recipe
- 1 jalapeno peppers chopped (take out seeds)
- 2 cubes Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- ½ green bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- ¼ onion minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ Green pepper chopped
- ½ Onion chopped
- 1 & ½ cup Coconut milk
- 3-4 mushroom or shiitake mushroom chopped
- 1 Chinese Okra (or zucchini, or vegetable you like)
- ¼ green / red bell pepper
- 5-6 basil leaves chopped (Thai basil is preferable)
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- ⅛ lemon Juice
- Add ingredients [A] and make Green paste with blender
- In the pot, add green curry paste and cook with lower heat.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and bring to a boil. If it boils, add shiitake mushroom, Chinese Okra, onion until onion turn transparent.
- add soy sauce, ½ cup of coconut milk and lemon juice
- add green bell pepper
- add basil and cook 3 seconds and turn off heat.
Serve with Jasmin rice.
Here is the Jasmin rice recipe if you are interested in to cook
Jasmin Rice(serves 3-4)
- 1 cup Jasmin Brown Rice
- 1.5 cup water
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2-3 cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 pinch salt
- Rinsing rice well and strain
- In the pot, add oil and saute cilantro, ginger and salt until it is tender
- Add Jasmin rice about 1 minutes until rice get transparent
- Add water, cover rid and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, lower the heat to a slow simmer and cover tightly. (cook about 40 minutes)
- Simmer for 40 minutes, turn off heat and leave the covered rice for another 15 minutes.