I cooked Tofu steak with special Teriyaki sauce last night.
I also made some toddler friendly sushi with this tofu steak for my son. He loves this Special Teriyaki sauce tofu steak.
Here is the recipe.
- 1 firm tofu
- 1 scallion sliced
- corn starch
- sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoon agave syrup (or sugar)
- 2 Tablespoon Soy sauce
- 4 Tablespoon White Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Gochujang
- 1 Tablespoon Tofu mayonnaise
- Wrap Tofu with paper towel and put in microwave about 3 minutes and let it cool completely.
- Cut tofu into cube and coat then with corn starch.
- Heat 2 of the tbsp of vegetable oil in a saucepan, add the tofu and cook on both side..
- Add teriyaki sauce and scallion and cook about 3 minutes.