My husband loves Japanese egg salad sandwich I cook always. This sandwich is for my husband breakfast in past weekend.
You can use this wrapping for picnic and party as well.
- egg salad sandwich
- 1 slice American processed cheese (wrapped slices)
- cooked carrot
- Trim crusts from bread.
- spread egg salad on the bread
- roll them.
- cut cheese, carrot, cucu,ber into round shape using cookie cutter.
- place plastic wrap and place cucumber, carrot, cheese on it.
- Then roll it and twist the edge.