Since my Son loves my egg salad sandwich, I make teddy bear shaped egg salad sandwich today for his Christmas breakfast. He loves teddy sandwich!!
- 2 Thin sliced bread
- 1 slice cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoon egg salad (Potao salad/ something your kids like)
- ¼ Nori (dried laver seaweed) sheet
- 1-2 sliced cooked carrot
- Fried pasta (You can microwave uncooked pasta about 1-2 minutes instead)
- Nori punch
- cookie cutter
- Trim crusts from bread.
- cut ½ inch of bread for ear of the bear
- add egg salad in the center
- fold and wrap with plastic and leave as it is
- cut the bread into 4 round shape for ear using cookie cutter or using scissor, cut cheese into 2 round shape for nose
- use Nori punch for eye and nose.
- cut carrot into 2 small round shape using straw for cheeks.
- Use fried pasta to put ear to face, and use mayonnaise to paste face part.