I invited my new neighbor friend who lives 1 block away from our place in last weekend.
She has 15 month old son too and we wanted to set up play date with them.
She also has 5 years old girl and I was thinking to prepare some snack for everybody.
This apple crisp is Non-sugar, non-dairy, allergy free and perfect for all age group.
Recipe is very simple. Combine all ingredients and put in the oven!!
- 200ml old-fashioned rolled oats
- 200ml unbleached Spelt White Flour
- 100ml sunflower seeds
- 100ml walnut chopped (option)
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 50ml canola oil
- 50ml maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 Fuji apple (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 50 ml kuzu powder ground ( you can use arrowroot powder or corn starch)
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 100 ml raisins (sliced if you like)
- 1 tsp salt + 1 cup water for dipping apple
1. Preheat oven to 355 degrees F (180 degree C).
2. combine all [A] ingredients
3. Mix [B] ingredients. and Combine [A] & [B] together.
4. Dip apple slices into salted water and place in another bowl.Sprinkle lemon juice onto apples and mix. add cinamon powder, raisons, kuzu powder to the apples.
5. pour filling in oiled baking dish.
6. spread crisp on the top.
7. cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes .
7. Remove foil and bake a further 15 minutes.
My son finished all his plate and my friend loves it too. I am thinking to cook this our Thanksgiving / Christmas party as well.