I cook Cauliflower Mash for my son and he loves it.
Cauliflower is a great substitute for potatoes. Mashed Cauliflower tastes similar to potato, but it has veggie nutrients and cuts down on carbohydrates and calories.
I got this Cauliflower soup idea from “>Cauliflower Mash recipe and my son loves this soup.
Here is my recipe.
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 onion minced
- 1-2 cup chopped Cauliflower
- 2 cup vegetable broth.
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon MisoMade by fermenting rice, barley and/or soybeans, with salt etc...The most typical miso made with soy.
- Salt to adjust taste
1. Saute garlic, onion until tender.
2. Add Cauliflower and pour in vegetable broth.
3. Put in all in blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add soy milk and simmer about 10 minutes and add misoMade by fermenting rice, barley and/or soybeans, with salt etc...The most typical miso made with soy.
You can serve as cold soup as well.